240 litre Blue Wheelie Bin
Typically used for recycling glass, paper and plastics, the 240 Litre Blue Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and extremely versatile.
Made out of high-quality polyethylene, which is processed using high pressure injection moulding, your wheelie bin will ensure all manner of wear, tear, weather conditions and uses.
All metal parts are resistant to rust, while tough rubber wheels and reinforced edges mean that your 240 Litre Blue Wheelie Bin will be easy to move and use for years to come .
Because of the excellent build quality and outstanding prices, our bins are used by local councils across the country.
EN 840 approved and noise tested. Meets EN1501 lifting standards to conform to council lifting equipment.
- Solid zinc coated corrosion resistant axles with tough rubber wheels.
- Reinforced comb edge compatible with standard lifting equipment
- Multi-purpose hinge and handle system for both tilting and manoeuvring
- EN 840 approved and noise level tested
- Rounded corners and smooth, easy to clean internal surfaces
|Model||Capacity (l)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Specification|
|140L Wheelie Bins||140||486||563||1057||Link Link|
|240L Wheelie Bins||240||577||724||1050||Link Link|
|140L and 240L Wheelie Bin Wheel||200|