140 litre Green Wheelie Bin
Generally used by local councils for recyclables the Straight 140 litre Green Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and ideal for purpose.
Generally used for household waste or recyclables, the 140 Litre Green Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and extremely versatile.
Made out of high-quality polyethylene, which is processed using high pressure injection moulding, your wheelie bin will endure all manner of wear, tear, weather conditions and uses.
All of the metal parts are resistant to rust, while tough rubber wheels and re-inforced edges mean that your 140 Litre Green Wheelie Bin will be easy to move and use for years to come.
Because of their excellent build quality and outstanding prices, our bins are used by local councils across the country.
EN 840 approved and noise tested. Meets EN1501 lifting standards to conform to council lifting equipment.
- Solid zinc coated corrosion resistant axles with tough rubber wheels.
- Reinforced comb edge compatible with standard lifting equipment
- Multi-purpose hinge and handle system for both tilting and manoeuvring
- EN 840 approved and noise level tested
- Rounded corners and smooth, easy to clean internal surfaces
|Model||Capacity (l)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Specification|
|140L Wheelie Bins||140||486||563||1057||Link Link|
|240L Wheelie Bins||240||577||724||1050||Link Link|
|140L and 240L Wheelie Bin Wheel||200|