140 litre Brown Wheelie Bin
Generally used by local councils for garden waste the Straight 140 litre Brown Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and ideal for purpose.
Our wheeled bins are manufactured using the latest production equipment and according to the strict quality requirements of European Standard EN840.
High-quality recyclable polyethylene, processed through high-pressure injection moulding, guarantees long life expectancy and resistance against chemicals, frost, heat and UV radiation.
All metal parts are corrosion resistant and manufactured to a high quality.
Systematic quality control of the raw materials, manufacturing processes and end products ensures consistent quality in line with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Meets EN1501 lifting standards to conform to council lifting equipment.
- Solid zinc coated corrosion resistant axles with tough rubber wheels.
- Reinforced comb edge compatible with standard lifting equipment
- Multi-purpose hinge and handle system for both tilting and manoeuvring
- EN 840 approved and noise level tested
- Rounded corners and smooth, easy to clean internal surfaces
|Model||Capacity (l)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Specification|
|140L Wheelie Bins||140||486||563||1057||Link Link|
|240L Wheelie Bins||240||577||724||1050||Link Link|
|140L and 240L Wheelie Bin Wheel||200|